Followers

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Another Pans Card - The Taj Mahal


I’m not sure who this is for yet, just added it to my ‘store draw’. 
I started by cutting a piece of white linin card and used the red pan to fully cover the card.  I then matt & layered this onto the the craftwork card.  I then cut a slightly smaller piece of white linin card, (not forgetting the sun); blending the red & yellow pans until I have achieved the effect I wanted;
stamped the Taj Mahal & orange blossom then matt & layered onto black linin card, added glossy accents to the dome of the Taj to make it ‘pop’.  Fixed this onto the red card using foam pads to give it a bit of height; stamped the sentiment onto a small piece of linin card used red pan to colour coordinate with the main card & matt onto black linin card before fixing onto the main image. Job done..

Recipe;
My default base card is a square 5'' x 5'' Craftwork card
White linin card from the papermill
Pans; Permanent Red & Hansa Yellow
Stamps; Clarity Taj Mahal
Sentiment; Clarity Sending You Sunshine
From my stash; orange blossom wooden stamp, black candi & Glossy Accents
Hope you like this one, I had fun making it.
Thanks for looking
Chris x

4 comments:

  1. Good work here Chris... Great colours, images and nicely balanced...
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Clarity stamps.. especially the words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the effect you've got around the sun Chris, gives it some real depth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Eileen & Hellen for your kind words. Can't play golf in this weathe so might as well make cards eh?

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete