Followers

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Birthday Cards In January 2013

Hi Folks

Showing a couple of cards today I've made for two of my nieces, both have January birthdays.

1st Card

This is a PanPastle card I made earlier in the month, simple but I like this design.


Recipe is;
White linin card from the papermill
Black linin card for matting again from the papermill
Clarity Alium stamp
Pans I used were; Permanent Red & Hansa Yellow
Sentiment was an old much used wood stamp I’ve had forever  


2nd Card



Another Pans Card


Recipe is;
White linin card from the papermill
Clarity Daydreamer stamp
Pans I used were; Hansa Yellow, Orange Shade & Burnt Sienna
Sentiment & hot air balloon are also Clarity  
Hope you like them.
Chris x

  



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui. Really quick to do, do you use Pans?

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards Chris ...elegant and pretty xxx
    E x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Eileen I must admit I love my pans

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, can feel the warmth! x

    ReplyDelete