Followers

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Captains Cards


2nd Post is for the Incoming Captain Louise

Having binned my 1st attempt at Louise’s card, this was a much more successful card.  Using my default square craftwork card I matt & layered over the white card using the teal cardstock, (I love the look of this against the white as it really makes it pop) I turned two of the corners using brads to show the white beneath.  Then randomly matt & layered different coloured lengths & widths of card stock over the teal.  I then stamped smooth white card with the three Clarity postcard stamps, I finally wrote the ‘post card’, added the clothes peg & butterfly.  That’s it folks.  
 
 
Recipe;
All card is from the papermill, the colours I’ve used on this card is;
Teal, Spring Green, Lilac, & Navy
Clarity post card stamp set
Flowers were from Wild Orchard Crafts
Butterfly, mini clothes peg & brads all from my stash
Hope you like them both, thanks for looking 
Chris x


2 comments:

  1. Super colour palette ... clever use of the stamps. Mmmmm I have these stamps .. Idea forming! xxx
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eileen I love the papermill card stock & these colours are really great.

    Makes a change from Pans. lol

    Chris

    ReplyDelete