Followers

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Eileens's Workshop


Afternoon, thanks for stopping by on this cold Sunday.  

Yesterday was my favourite Saturday of the month when I get to go to Eileen Goodman's workshop. http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk/ . Yesterday was all about PanPastles, so getting messy was the order of the day.    

We were using paste's stencils & masks then using Pans to colour.  Really interesting as all of the wonderful Eileen’s classes are.  (She does pay me to say these things)..  

For those of u who follow Eileen blog you will be aware of Holly, Daisy & Snowflake, all 3 visited us during the day, got to have a stroke although not too close to Snowflake because she bites, she demonstrated this to good effect on Eileen's husband, poor Ken, but he really mustn’t say those words out loud…

Anyway I digress, my creations are below;
 


I also did another topper but I will post this later as I've spent this morning making it into a card for someone, I'll explain later...

See you soon.
Chris x

 

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic work Chris well done

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris - what lovely cards you managed to make yesterday despite the woman sitting next to you needing your help and advice most of the time! We did have fun didn't we, I made my other one into a card this morning just by matting onto a piece of silver mirri first and adding some clear gems - looks good I think.See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui - Thanks for taking the time to comment & your very kind words.

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hellen - I know that woman can be a pain, he, he, he.. Always a pleasure honest. See you next month.

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww ... smashing post Chris ... I'll pay you later .... you produced some outstanding and smashing work ... don't know what you need me for really ... but, as you say, the day is one we all enjoy .. thanks for the support ... ..
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen for your very kind comments, so pleased to have found a great teacher. Hope Ken's finger is better, nasty ferret. xx

      Delete