Followers

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Grandson’s 6th Birthday Card


This card is for my grandson’s 6th birthday, he's really into pirates as I’m sure lots of 6 year olds are.  I stamped the image and then used torn blue paper to make it look like waves; few stickers doted around and added the large sentiment.  Even though it’s a boy’s card they all need a bit of glitter.
 
 
Recipe;
My default base card is a square Craftwork 148x148 white card
Blue linin base card from the papermill for matt &layering
Stamps; Lilly of the Valley
Copics pens
Pirate stickers from Crystal (HobbyCraft)
Clarity letterbox; square & no 6
Hope you like this one, I had fun making it.
Thanks for looking
Chris x

3 comments:

  1. Super card Chris love the creepy things in the water
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he will love it ....Good fun, bright and cheerful !
    E xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, he loves everything to do with pirates.

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete