Followers

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Children's Birthday Cards


Terrible weather here in Kent, it’s been snowing for what seems like days, again, obviously nobody’s  told Mr weather that it’s supposed to be spring in 8 day’s time.   As were snowed in I might as well craft and get ahead on birthdays coming up. 

The 1st card is another LOTV card same stamp ‘new hat’ not sure who it’s for but 1 of my nephews children.


LOTV ‘New Hat’ Card

Recipe;
My default base card is a square Craftwork 148x148 white card
Peach linin base card from the papermill for matt &layering
Stamp; Lilly of the Valley  ‘new hat’
Copics pens
Martha Stewart edge punch
from my stash; bits and bobs  

Another Post
Two Tatty Teddy Cards
Another 2 children’s card.  Having made the blue card for my nephew’s son who will be 3 next month, I really liked teddy looking through the window I made a slightly different pink card for my granddaughters birthday.   I do like to make cards a month or so ahead as it leaves me time to make Christmas cards from September onwards.  What can I say it’s the ex-project manager in me!! lol
 



Recipe;
Craftwork white card
Blue / Pink linin base card from the papermill for matt &layering
Stamp; Tatty Teddy
Copics pens
Blue / Pink dotty paper & Tatty Teddy stamp from Me to You
Small Madison Window from Poppystamps.inc inspired by my old mate Eileen @ http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk/
Clarity letterbox set for the blue card
Pink flowers from Ribbon Girl
Hope you like them
Thanks for looking
Chris x



3 comments:

  1. Awww these are so sweet Chris... pretty and cute ... You are so organised ! I need 'project manager ' skills!
    See you soon
    Eileen xxx (thanks for the link X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies, see what happens when the weather won't let you play golf. xx

    ReplyDelete