Followers

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Eileen's February Workshop - Finally


Sorry it’s been a while since my last blog post.  February was a very difficult month as we had bereavement in the family and there has been lots of sorting out to do.  But, I think things are getting back to ‘normal’ now, whatever my ‘normal’ is, lol.  But I have been making cards and I’m playing golf soon so I do hope so.

I made these cards during Eileen Goodman’s wonderful monthly workshop; you can find Eileen’s blog at http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk/  Eileen is not only a great teacher but her creations are truly inspiring, if you haven’t already looked at her work I can highly recommend you do.   Anyway enough as this is all about ME!! lol my creations are below.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, sorry to hear your news and hope you are OK.Love you cards, the middle one with flowers on worked really well! See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Chris... I love the workshops and seeing such super work from my 'students' you are all stars ... Then I get to read super posts like this one!! Bonus or wot! I hope things settle down for you quickly in March ...
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eileen & Hellen for your very kind comments, hope to get back to life as we know it very soon.

    See you both soon Chris x

    ReplyDelete