Followers

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Space Rocket

Hiya

Yet another child’s card, I promise this is not the only type of cards I make, but thought I would share this 1. I made this for my son to give to his god-son Evan who is going to be 7 next week. I’ve gone with a space theme; I ask you what young lad doesn’t like rockets and a monsters called Spike carrying a birthday cake? I used digi images for this card, the rocket is called blast off, I think there both from PollyCraft but I’m not sure.


 


Recipe White base card is a square Craftwork 148x148 card
Dark blue base card from the papermill for matt &layering
Blue star paper from my stash
Digi Images
Clarity letter box set
Ali Reeves washable ‘happy birthday’ sentiment

Thanks for looking, leave me a comment so I know you’ve been.

Chris x

2 comments:

  1. All young lads love monsters and space rockets! and he will love this card!
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys cards are never as easy as girls are they? Hope he likes it If not the £10 in the card will make up for it!!

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete