Followers

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

April Workshop with Eileen


Sorry for not blogging much this month, I've just been so busy;  I’m going to be Lady Captain at the golf club from November this year and there is SO much to organize before the year starts.  I like to call it ‘when hobbies collide’!! lol.  I though retirement was supposed to be sitting down and watching day time telly, not rushing around like a blue arse fly..  

 I’d also like to say a very warm welcome to Lynne, Loraine & Dawn who recently become members of my blog, thank you so much for following me.  I promise I'll do more blogging soon.

 Below are the cards I made during Eileen’s workshop in April; you can find Eileen’s blog at http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk/ Another fun class this month, we always learn something new, not forgetting catching up with a great bunch of ladies and having a giggle.




 


This final card is the 1st time I’ve done a reflection, I used my splodge matt for this technique, it didn’t come out too bad but the tree’s aren’t as bold as I would have liked, must practice more when I have time.
Let me know if you've stopped by.
Chris x


4 comments:

  1. All fab! Well done Ma :o))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you enjoy my WS cos the work you produced is always super duper with your own 'spin'! Love to see it ... I know what you mean about retirement ... Loving it all tho and I bet you are too!
    Thanks for the link xxx
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, Looks like you had a great workshop with Eileen, the results are beautiful. Thanks for your visits to my blog, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley; love your work, its one of life's pleasures looking at what other people produce!
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete