Followers

Sunday, 19 May 2013

Anniversary Card


I made this card for my daughter Caz & Husband Daemon, for their 9 wedding anniversary on the 22nd.  I love the sentiment & had seen the bunnies in the moon on the clarity show.  I needed to give them the card early as I’m off to Cowden on Wednesday & Thursday for Barbara’s Kent workshop, really looking forward it.  I’m babysitting on Friday night, looking forward to film night & pizza with the children, while Caz & Dae can go out to celebrate.

I stamped the bunnies before masking them off, used a brayer to create the background, before tearing it to the size,  added a large heart I’d cut out, this is supposed to represent clouds, (artistic licence), then a lovely sentiment also torn & layered it up to keep the theme going & that’s that.

Recipe
Clarity Stamps; Bunnies, tree and birds
Sentiment Stamp; Sheena Douglas
Distress inks: Tim Holtz
Bits n pieces from my stash
I really enjoyed making this card, hope you like it & thanks for looking.
Chris x

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet Chris, I hope they like it! Looking forward to seeing you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet, see you on Wednesday.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE it Ma, thank you :o))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed making the card, so pleased you like it.
    XX

    ReplyDelete