Followers

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Pretty Car Card


I made this quick card is for my son’s girlfriend, he insisted it showed a car as she has just got a new blue one, so to pretty it up I used a mask and little girl holding a balloon.  

I cut my normal white linen base card to size and holding the mask in place used PanPastles to make the background.  Stamped the car on another piece of card for the middle then used sticky fixers to give the little girl some height. 

 
Recipe
White base card is a square Craftwork 148x148 card
Stamps;  Clarity; Vintage Car; LOTV; Girl with Balloon
PanPastles: Red Tint
Bits n pieces from my stash
Thanks for looking.
Chris x

4 comments:

  1. Cute Ma, I'm sure Lauren will love it too :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background with mask and pans Chris... pretty card and I'm so jealous about the car! She is a lucky girl!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Eileen, I don't use many masks, although I've got a few, not easy to do a pretty card card is it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete