Followers

Sunday, 30 June 2013

Arty Card – Your Need Sunglasses!


This card is for my friend, she is a keen on all sorts of craft including painting.  I’ve seen various versions of this card this is my version using Clarity stamps.

Splodged background using distress stains, I then added the easel, brushes, & tube of paint using sticky fixers to give them all some height.  I layered onto the pink & yellow cardstock.  

Recipe;
Card used; Crafters Companion Neenah classic ultra-smooth, Papermill Pink & Yellow cardstock
Stamps Clarity’s
Remountable Artist Set, Easel & Paintbrush
Distress Inks; mustard seed, peeled paint, picked raspberry & faded jeans
Balloon & Happy Birthday stamps from my stash
Thanks for looking, hope you like my card, leave me a comment to let me know you've been
Chris x

10 comments:

  1. Like this one a lot Ma, I'm guessing it's for Auntie Maria? I think she'll love it too! :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this Chris, lovely and bright and it has lots of energy about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real wowser here Chris... I like this a lot. Bright, colourful and full of life!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you ladies for your kind comments; You won't miss it on the mantelpiece would you! I did say you need sunglasses to look at it.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ! Love all the colourful splats, great design. Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley, such a quick but effective background. My friends a bit of an artist so it seemed appropriate
      Chris x

      Delete
  6. What a great fun card Chris! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, bit bright but hey ho. x

      Delete
  7. Loving this bright card.
    It's been put together really well - bet your friend loved it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Yvonne, its not her birthday until the 22nd but as she on her holipops at the moments I thought it was safe to blog it. xx

      Delete