Followers

Sunday, 2 June 2013

Commissioned Birthday Card


At last the suns decided to make a visit to Kent, not all the time as it doesn’t want to spoil us, but occasionally is better than it has been so far this year!  Can’t believe I played golf on Friday in the sun as I’ve become so used to playing in full wet gear!

Today’s card is a commissioned card for my friend to give to a lady who loves needlework despite being 80 later this month.  I have the Clarity Remountable Haberdashery Set so that seemed perfect for this card.   


 
Recipe;
Card used; Crafters Companion neenah classic ultra-smooth
Clarity Stamps; Remountable Haberdashery Set  
Distress Inks; stormy sky
Tags; Die cut from Go Kreate
From my stash; buttons
I really enjoyed making this card, hope you like it leave me a comment so I know you’ve been & thanks for looking.
Chris x

6 comments:

  1. Great Card - I am sure the recipient will like it - very appropriate stamps.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking Barbara and your kind comment, very useful stamp set. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Ma, I'm certain the recipient will love it as what's not to like? Loads of detail, perfect!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caz, I'm pleased with it as It came together well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Chris ... good design with some fabulous stamps... just right!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Eileen; Apparently the lady is a wonderful needlewoman so my friend wanted something to show this hobby.

    Enjoyed Barbara’s workshop, it was my 3rd year and we did some nice projects and techniques, not sure about next year though.

    ReplyDelete