Followers

Saturday, 15 June 2013

Fathers Day Card


I’ve made this card for my son Steve to give to his dad.  Not your traditional father’s day card, but I wanted to use my new Sam Poole stamps and since when has my husband every taken too much notice of what we make for him…. Lol  I'm a big fan of Sam's stamps, every time she's on C&C I say to myself 'don't buy anything' shows how much I listen to me doesn’t it!!  Hope you like it.

 



Recipe;
Card used; Crafters Companion Neenah classic ultra-smooth & Black Card Stock
Stamps; Sam Poole - Wise Friends
Creative Expressions; Deep Red Texture Paste  
Distress Inks; spiced marigold
Copics

I really enjoyed making this card, hope you like it leave me a comment so I know you’ve been & thanks for looking.

Chris x 

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous owl! It's great Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet, isn't he lovely! Great for men's cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh .. this is great fun! .. super card and design Chris. Love him!
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Eileen, the owl is a lovely image. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Ma, as did Pa! :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Caz, just posting my 2 from today, been busy!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to smile at your remarks about Sam's stamps - I told myself not to buy anything but I'm afraid that owl just flew into my basket!! Same thing happened with the little houses and flowers when she was on before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some stamps are just addictive aren't they! Sam is 1 of those for me, now good for my bank balance at all!! Thanks for looking. xx

      Delete