Followers

Friday, 19 July 2013

Citizenship Card


Good evening everyone, something totally different today.  My nephew married a wonderful American lady 8 years ago and as she has lived in this country for the past 10 years she has now become a British Citizen, how great it that!!  Hence the card below; all the stamps are from Clarity and I downloaded the flags. I think it looks nice and clean so almost a CAS card!
Recipe;
Card used; Crafters Companion Neenah classic ultra-smooth cardstock, Papermill Direct, Red & Blue cardstock
Stamps; Clarity – Statue of Liberty, London bus & telephone box

Thanks for looking today, I do read all your comments.
Chris x
 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this Ma, fabulous! :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Chris.. cool elegant lines... Many congratulations to your 'niece-in-law'
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, just found your wonderful blog and I am now a follower.
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete