Followers

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Hey Ho Old Chap!


Morning, hope you’re keeping count of how many cards I’m blogging at the moment!  On a bit of a role at as I want to get the majority of my cards for this year made before I start on this years Christmas cards. 
Quick n easy this one, it’s for my son Steve’s 36th birthday.

Started by embossing the card using a diamond mask; then used distress ink to highlight the raised areas.  Stamped the sentiment then added the moustaches, job done.


Recipe;
Card used; White linen card from papermill Direct
Distress Ink; Antique Linen & Tea Dye
Sentiment; Woodware
Die Cut; Memory Box - Moustache

5 comments:

  1. Oooo Chris ... what a great fun card ... just love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tache's are looking good!! :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, just found your wonderful blog and I am now a follower.
    Great man's card....look forward to seeing more of your work. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, thanks for following me, fun stamps aren't they. x

      Delete