Followers

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Husbands Birthday Card


I’ve made another card for Bob as I wasn’t happy with my first effort;  I’m happy with this one.  I used all Clarity stamps for this card, the shell stamps were used to make the background paper, then distress inks and some copic’s pens to colour the shells.  I stamped the deck chair and beach huts on a separate piece of card and again used copic pens to colour the images, then used glossy accents on the deck chair seat to add some dimension.   I may enter this card into this month’s Clarity challenge.

Recipe;
Card used; Crafters Companion Neenah classic ultra-smooth cardstock, papermill direct red card stock, kraft card
Stamps; shells, beach house, deck chair
From my stash; glossy accents
and glamor dust

14 comments:

  1. Fab card Chris - but I liked the other one too!Hope you do enter it in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hellen, yep I've put it into the challenge, only 6 entry's so far so if its judged today, I might make the top 5 lol x

      Delete
  2. This is cool Ma, the huts remind me of Broadstairs!! Well done for entering the challenge! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta Caz, I agree can't look at beach huts without thinking of Broadstairs especially as the sun has got his hat on! xx

      Delete
  3. Great card Chris. Love the sparkly deckchair! Thanks for entering the Clarity Stamp Challenge. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background especially Chris. Best of luck Nd thanks for entering the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lynne & Naomi for your encouragement, thought its about time I entered again. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Chris so glad you sorted out the linky. This is great and I hope Bob likes it thanks for entering the challenge and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Chris, love the way you've created the background x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks great Chris. I do hope Bob appreciates your efforts. Good Luck in our challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for entering and good luck in the Clarity Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Chris - how fabulous is the deckchair???
    Good luck in the Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete