Followers

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

New Baby CAS Card


This card is for my niece & her husband who recently had a baby boy.  Wanted to do a CAS card, (clean and simple) I think this falls within that brief.  Having decided on the layout I stamped the images before re stamping the top, booties and baby grow onto small pieces of blue paper, I then cut them out sticking them over the images.  This has the clean look I was going for and was nice n easy to make.

 
Recipe;
Card used; Crafters Companion Neenah classic ultra-smooth  cardstock
Papers were from my scrap box
Stamps; Clare Shuttleworth clear stamps

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Chris. I am a big fan of CAS, as you know! (I have to admit that I didn't know what CAS was until you explained!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, now you know what it stands for, nice n clean aren't they. x

      Delete
  2. I like it Ma, welcome to the CAS side!! ;o)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it says clean and simple, I love it and its so easy, (don't tell everyone). xxx

      Delete