Followers

Thursday, 11 July 2013

New House Card


This card has been commissioned so I tried to do something a bit different (for me).   The stamps are called ‘Build a Country Scene, no idea where they come from just found them in the bottom of my box, but I think they work for a house moving card.  I stamped the house first, then put a mask over it and stamped the tree then added the fence. I embossed the mask onto white card before adding distress inks and cutting out the middle, layered it all together, job done..

 
Recipe;
Card used; Crafters Companion Neenah classic ultra-smooth, Papermill orange cardstock
Stamps; Build a Country Scene
Ali Reeves; That Special Touch 6 x 6 Mask – Meadow

Distress Inks; peeled paint, black soot, rusty hinge
Bits n Pieces from my stash

Hope you like this 1, leave me a message and let me know you've been.
Chris x
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, just thought I'd stop by and take a visit to your blog! Fab work on here, love this card particularly, I've also become a follower xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies. Welcome Zoe thanks for following me. x

    ReplyDelete