Followers

Thursday, 18 July 2013

PanPastle Card


Afternoon peeps, the sun still has his hat on and the British Open is on the TV for the next four days, so all is right in my world.   I’ve managed to make a pans card this morning despite having one eye on the golf. 

Started by doing the sky and sun using the cloud mask and a mask for the sun, adding hills before using hairspray to ‘fix’ the pans then stamped the silhouette images.  I then used pans directly onto the base card so it extended the picture before again ‘fixing’ the pans with hairspray.  I used a nice bright orange then deep pink card to mat and layer the topper and then matted it onto the base card.  That’s it job done, need to get back to watching the golf with both eyes now. Thanks for looking today.

 
Recipe;
Card used; Papermill white linin,  orange & pink cardstock
Stamps; Clarity – Meadow Dance, Tree
Sentiment; Clarity – Sending You Sunshine
Mask; Clarity - Clouds
PanPastle - various  

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you've extended the scene onto the card base Ma, very clever!! This is fantastic :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Chris! I love your sun - beautiful! and Meadowdance is one of my all time favourite stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caz & Janet for your lovely comments, great stamp this 1. x

    ReplyDelete