Followers

Sunday, 18 August 2013

Eileen's August Workshop


So sorry for the delay in posting my makes from last week’s workshop; I’ve had such a busy week, I know that’s no excuse but it is true. 

I had another thoroughly delightful day at Allhallows last Saturday with Eileen and likeminded crafters. 

 My favourite of these is the pans card in the middle; I hadn’t used PanPastles for a while so really enjoyed getting reacquainted.  You can find the techniques on how to make these on Eileen’s blog at:   http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk/

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful results ! I'm sure it was a great workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I like them all Chris :-) I do like the big crackle background...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super results Chris... You chose to use my most favourite EFolder ... the circles! ... fabulous colours on that one !
    Exx

    ReplyDelete