Followers

Friday, 9 August 2013

Forced Rest & Nursing Duties - More Cards


Back today to show you another couple of cards I’ve made during my forced incineration! 
This card is another Sam stamp; as above I used distress inks on the white card before stamping the tree then heat embossing with clear detail powder, I then randomly stamped the background using ageing beautifully by Sheena.  Lastly I used the black pearl PVA to the tree.

Recipe;
Card; 7 x 5 cards from Anna Marie Designs
Card used; Crafters Companion Neenah classic ultra-smooth cardstock, papermill direct white, black & pink card stock
Stamps; - Sam Poole Enchanted Tree  - Sheena Douglass – Ageing Beautifully

Distress Inks; Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick & Black Soot
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA -  Black Pearl
Thanks for looking today, hope you like the cards I really enjoyed making them. x
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, hope you and your hubby are soon back to full fitness.
    Lovely cards, I particularly like the flower one, did you use a filmstrip stencil on the top one? I've been meaning to get one for ages! Speak soon...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Karen, love Sam's stamps; No the filmstrip is sticky tape from Trendy Tape, I got it from the glitter pot. x

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks for that Chris, I'll take a look :-) xx

      Delete
  2. You been a busy little nurse! Love both cards Chris, my favourite is the tree x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried to keep out of trouble, but sometimes it just find me lol xx

      Delete
  3. My - you have been busy. Not seen these stamps before. Love the tree. Hope you are better soon.....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, great stamps by Sam Poole. x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, love that top card a lot! The flower is fantastic. The bottom one also beautiful, great colours as well. Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley, such lovely stamps a joy to use. xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like another enjoyable and productive day with Eileen.
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete