Followers

Sunday, 18 August 2013

My First Clock


I love trying something new so when I got the call from Karen Clare AKA The Clock Lady a week or so ago to ask if I was up for a challenge I said a resounding YES!

I used all Clarity Stamps for this clock project, the stamps I used were, Douglas & Lily from the Remountable Clarity Characters set and the other main stamp is this month’s New Designs Clarity Club members stamp Cherry Cluster. 

Having thought long and hard what to do and then completely changing my mind, I came up with this design after all who doesn’t love cherries! I stamped the cherries in place first and then used glossy accents to glaze the entire image.  Once dry I stamped the figures in place.  I used PanPastles to colour the background.

For more information of how you can make your own clock, click on the link to go to Karen's blog karenslittlegiftsandcards.blogspot.co.uk/   Some of you may have seen Karen's clocks when Clarity is on Create & Craft, Karen is one of the very talented members of the design team, and there is often one of Karen’s clocks exhibited.
Everything you need comes in the kit Karen supply’s, you just need your own stamps to design and personalise your clock.  Karen is starting up some monthly workshops, the first one is on October 6th and I’m booked on it, I can't wait!  If you would like to attend one of Karen’s workshops, details are on her blog.
Hope you like my clock I'm really chuffed with it!
Chris x

5 comments:

  1. I think you've made a fab job of this Chris! I really like the scene you've created. That NDC stamp is a lovely one. I'm pleased you enjoyed making the clock and found the kit easy to use. Have a good week...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, enjoyed making it, so please you like it.. x

      Delete
  2. This is great Ma, lovely stamps and a very pretty clock. What a clever girl you are! :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super design Chris... yes we all love cherries !
    Very pretty .... I'm sure that Karen will do well with these kits.
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another enjoyable and productive day with Eileen.
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete