Followers

Thursday, 19 September 2013

Eileen's September Workshop


So sorry for the delay in posting my makes from last week’s workshop; I’ve had such a busy week, I know that’s the same excuse as last month but it’s still true.  

Everyone had another thoroughly delightful day at Allhallows last Saturday with Eileen if you do have the change come along, you wont be disappointed I promise.  

 My favourite of these is the snowman card, in fact I liked it so much and it was SO simple to do I will be making many more of these;  You can find the techniques on how to make all these on Eileen’s blog at:   http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk/



I love this snowman so quick but fun
 
Cleaver technique on this 1 go to Eileen's blog to see how its done.
 



7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Chris. I love the snowman card too. Looks like a very clever thechnique

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the Snowman ... I love that technique and its proven to be a real winner!
    Chris...thank for this posting and the link.Love ya!
    Eileen xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, I too love the Snowman, I shall have to have a go, it looks yummy. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies for looking; The snowman is so easy to do, but don't tell anyone!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you were all busy! Love the snowman card Chris. Roll on October.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like another enjoyable and productive day with Eileen.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chris . . . lovely to meet you too. Your journal pages are amazing. I really liked your work.
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete