Followers

Friday, 18 October 2013

What Piggy Fun!


I really love this piggy digi!  As soon as I saw it in Septembers Craft Stamper I knew I had to make it, something about it really makes me smile. 
Such a fun card to make, if a bit fiddly!  I’ve made a man and woman version as I think the digi suites both.


Recipe;
Card; Craftwork Card – Pure Kraft Cards
Card used; crafters companion neenah classic ultra-smooth for the pig & papermill direct
Copper foil, engraving art, black paper
Light Bulb & Lock etc from Clip Art
Digi; - Hambo Stamps – Pig Inmate
Copics – Various colours for Piggy
Hope you like them; leave me a comment so I know you've been.
Chris x

5 comments:

  1. You are sooo right .. this is a super fun card.. made me laugh and on a wet Monday morning ... that's good fer me!
    Cheers Chris .. great cards.
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Eileen, thanks for leaving me a comment. xx

      Delete
  2. Just love those piggy in jail cards made my day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Frances, When I saw the images in Craft Stamper I Just had to get them as they are such fun! I sent the pink 1 to my friend who was 60 so you can use them for any age. Chris

      Delete
  3. Ho, ho, ho Eileen, nobody would ever call me that, but you have won another bag of gums!!
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete