Followers

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Thank You Card


Firstly let me say I’m sorry I haven’t blogged for a couple of months, although I do have a good excuse! 
I managed to go down with full blow flu on the 1st November, this developed into Bronchitis closely followed by Pleurisy! I was completely out of action for 6 weeks and still not totally recovered now 8 weeks on, but nearly there. The only good news was my husband Bob can cook, so I didn’t starve, I only cooked 1 meal in the whole of November!
Anyway what about this card, I hear you ask! I made this for our outgoing lady captain at my golf club.  The background was a piece I’d made in Eileen Godwin’s workshop in July last year, I loved it and I thought it would make a perfect piece once I’d added the die cut letters. 


Recipe;
Card used; Crafters Companion Neenah
Embossing Folder; Spellbinders M-Bossabilities
Distress Inks; various
Die Cutting; Memory Box – Large Classic Lower Alphabet

3 comments:

  1. So pleased you are almost back to normal ( health wise!) I hope that 2014 brings you and your family great joy... many good blessings and good weather for the golf !
    Thanks for all your support Chris ..... BTW this card is great!
    Love ya...
    Eileen xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho, ho, ho Eileen, nobody would ever call me that, but you have won another bag of gums!!
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete