Followers

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year - 2014 Lets hope 2014 is a stellar year!


Right let’s get this year started by blogging my 1st 2 cards of 2014.  OK I may have cheated and done them earlier in the week and saved them to post today, but shh don’t tell anyone!! I have 2 birthday cards to do and send out by 5th January so in order to get them in the post I have to get a move on..

Anyway what about these cards. 

The 1st card is for my niece.  I did the tag a while ago, so just a quick put together, an easy start to this years makes.



I made this card for a lady who lives near to us; she was very disappointed to be given a shop bought Christmas card this year, so I had to make her a birthday card.  This is a technic I’ve seen the lady from craftwork cards do, its my 1st attempt so by no means perfect.   

 
Thanks for looking, I do read all your comments. Chris x

 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Chris... Cool, classy and elegant. Like you xx
    How many bags of sweets have you got fer me?
    E xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho, ho, ho Eileen, nobody would ever call me that, but you have won another bag of gums!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Eileen, love the clean fresh look of this card. Perfect for the person I'm sending it to. xx

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete