Followers

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Birthday Card for Caz

I loved making this card for my daughter Caz’z birthday; I used an indigo blu stamp for the main image then stamped lots of small stamps for the background in various distress ink, overlapping them to get this look.  All of the small stamps were ‘free’ from my monthly Stamper Mag.  I re-stamped 2 of the images and added sticky fixers to give them a bit of height.  Then mat and layered the topper onto a deep pink and green card stock, added a bit of glitter to her bodice and a couple of ring marks, job done. 


Recipe;
Card used; white smooth cardstock,  deep pink & green cardstock
Stamps; Indigo Blu + various small stamps
Mask; Sam Poole  squares
Copic Pens; various colours
Distress Ink Pads; various

Would love a comment as I do read them all.
Chris x

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Arty stuff coming in here! .. right up my street ! Great design Chris. Love this and I bet Caz did too!
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really enjoyed making this and yes Caz loved it!! xx

      Delete
  2. Fab, love the inka gold over the clock card!
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete