Followers

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Eileen’s July Workshop

Still no excuses but I’m really busy with golf this time of year, but this is indeed a mega post, see lots new below!!!

I've finally getting round to blogging one of the cards I did at Eileen’s a couple of weeks ago. 




Isn’t it pretty!  I’ve mounted it on various colour card, as I needed a large 8x8 card as I’ve decided to give it to one of my golfing friend who is going to be 60 next month and all our ladies will sign it.

Details can be found on Eileen’s website at;  http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks for stopping by, I’ll try not to leave it so long next time.

Chris x

5 comments:

  1. Chris. super card from a wonderful day... I agree is it is pretty and I hope your friend loves it as much as I do... Thanks for all your support and the link on here... love ya, cos you buy me fruit gums!
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card - I sure wish you had one of those subscribe by email thingys on your blog!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy, pleased you like my blog, you can subscribe on the join this site. Sorry I don't post very often I'm afraid. Life gets in the way doesn't it.

      Delete
  3. beautiful bright card love it tfs xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Chris.. cool elegant lines... Many congratulations to your 'niece-in-law'
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete